Does your game have damaged or missing components?
Replacement parts are only available for games purchased from our Kickstarter campaigns or the NorthStar website. We do not replace components from games purchased from a retail or Amazon store.
If the game was purchased from a retail or Amazon store, please contact the vendor for their return and exchange policies.
If you purchased a game through one of our Kickstarter campaigns, please contact us directly on Kickstarter using a direct message, or if unable, email us with your backer info and issue via email@example.com.
If you purchased the game directly from the NorthStar website, please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Mailing Address
- Requested Component
- Picture of the back of the box & UPC label. If your game is damaged/incorrect, please also include a picture of the damaged/incorrect item(s).
- Proof of Purchase
PLEASE NOTE: Issues with Quacks of Quedlinburg, Quacks Herb Witches, or Taverns of Tiefenthal should be sent to email@example.com as North Star Games is no longer authorized to offer or support these titles.
How much will it cost?
- Missing/damaged components to new shrink-wrapped games will be replaced free of charge.
How long will it take to process my request?
- While we strive to send out replacements as soon as possible (usually within a few days), sometimes it might take up to two weeks.
- If we don't need anything else from you, you may not hear back from us. But if you haven't received anything from us within two weeks, please email us back.
How long will it take until I receive it?
- We usually ship USPS. Once it’s been shipped, it’ll usually take 3-5 days for the U.S.
Will I get a tracking number?
- Tracking numbers are not typically available for replacement parts.
Can I buy extra components?
- No, extra components are not available for sale.
Do you have international customer support?
We have regional support for Australia and New Zealand. If you live in this region, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for customer support.